Millburn CCSD #24 Exists to create a culture of learning that
inspires and empowers students to enrich our community.
Millburn Elementary School
Millburn C. C. School District 24
BOARD of EDUCATION
August 12, 2019
ORDER of BUSINESS
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Public Comments
- Action Items
- Approve the low quote from Groot Industries for Refuse and Recycling Services at a base cost of $9,300.00 for the first year, $9,579.00 for the second year and $9,866.40 for the third year.
- Public Display of Tentative Budget FY2020.
- Approval of the MMS SEL Curriculum
- Approve Reciprocal Reporting System Agreement
- Personnel Report
- Approve Adam Rowlands Contract
Linda J Slusarczyk - 1.0 MES Paraprofessional Pending Background Results
Virginia G Kelley - 1.0 MES Paraprofessional Pending Background Results
Erica Miller - 1.0 MMS 7th Grade Science Teacher
Austin Thorsen - Substitute
Christine Kennedy - Substitute