MILLBURN SCHOOL DISTRICT 24
November 24, 2014
Following Levy Public Hearing
MILLBURN MIDDLE SCHOOL
The Board of Education welcomes you to the Public Hearing concerning
Waiving the Limitation on Administrative Costs 2014-15
The following agenda of procedure for the Public Hearing will provide for an orderly opportunity for each school district resident, who so desires, to have an opportunity to be heard.
Generally, the Board President will open the hearings with appropriate remarks. He will then ask those residents in attendance who wish to speak to a topic to identify themselves and ask the Board Clerk to record those names. Following the recording of all names of those desiring to address the Board, the Secretary will call those listed in order and ask them to stand and be heard. A limit of 5 minutes is placed upon residents for their presentation.
A G E N D A
1. Call to Order by Board President
3. Request by Board President for resident presenters
4. Board Clerk records names of those residents desiring to speak to a topic
5. Board Clerk will call names of presenters in order
6. Board Clerk limits presentation to 5 minutes
7. Adjournment of Public Hearing
The Board of Education thanks all residents in attendance at this Public Hearing for coming. Your continued interest in Millburn District is vital to the education of the community’s’ children.