Click the link below to add funds to your child's PushCoin wallet.
Click the link below to access the Millburn Webstore.
- Use the Millburn Webstore to pay for activities, clubs, sports, and various webstore items
- You can pay for webstore items using your credit card/personal checking account or funds that you added to your child's PushCoin wallet
- Use your child's PushCoin wallet to pay for lunches and milk
- If your child attends MBAC (Millburn Before and After School Care) an invoice will appear in PushCoin only - you cannot pay for this service via the Webstore
- Electronic Check (eCheck). The eCheck funding option is free for parents and the school district.
- Credit/Debit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover). There is a fee of 2.9% + $0.25 per transaction to use credit or debit cards. The fee is charged by the card processor (not PushCoin). Millburn School District does not make any profit from this fee. The fee will be in addition to the original transaction amount. You will be able to see the total cost before submitting the transaction.