Working on the Three Rs
* Student Garden Club available this spring and summer. Check the news section and forms to find out more.
The ability to plan "cradle to cradle" products and practices increases as citizens improve the reduction, reuse, and recycling of resources.
What is "cradle to cradle" ?
Come join the club and find out. Or keep tuned to this website as students help define what that looks like at Millburn Central.
- Make recycled paper
- Tend a Worm Farm
- Document resource use at School
- Lead lunch box choice changes
- Have guest speakers that support recycled products
- Help with the school garden
- Adopt indoor school plants
- Second Hand Book exchange for students
- Weave friendship bracelets for Earth Day
- Participate in Lindenhurst Earth Day presentations
- Capri-Sun Collection Project